1. The service offered by Medical Pilot Pvt Ltd. is only limited to guidance, information, updates and advices to the subscriber to make a suitable career choice. Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd only advices and assists in choosing suitable courses and institutions as per subscriber requirements subject to their performance and eligibility (candidate domicile / State Quota / Category/ others) as prescribed by the concerned governing authorities.
2. It shall be the choice of the subscriber to rely or not to rely on these guidance, information, updates, advices and assistance. Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd holds no responsibility if the subscriber has made his/her own choice of career.
3. Medical Pilot Pvt Ltd. is not an agent of medical seats nor does it guarantee a confirmed seat or admission for the subscriber. Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd only assists the subscriber in understanding admission process, requirements, eligibilities, preconditions, etc., as laid down by various medical councils, boards and authorities like MCC, NMC, DGHS, NEET, NTA etc., and choices available to the subscriber based on the performance and information furnished to Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd.
4. Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd does not take any liabilities if the subscriber fails to get a seat or admission for non- fulfilment of eligibilities, preconditions, etc., as laid down by various medical councils, boards and authorities under performance and any other bars and conditions laid down by concerned institution which would render the subscriber ineligible for any course or admission.
5. Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd only assists and facilitates the subscriber in seeking all information about the NEET Counselling process subject to the package opted by the applicant.
6. Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd provides updates, information and opinions based on past analysis, research, experience and expertise. The said updates and information may change from time to time upon happening and non-happening of uncertain events and developments. Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd does not hold responsibilities in such cases.
7. Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd proceeds with various process assuming in good faith that the documents and information provided by the candidate are genuine and accurate as per the declaration. Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd shall not be responsible if the subscriber fails to get a seat or admission due to default committed by the subscriber in cases where there is delay in furnishing relevant information and documents, or produces faulty and incomplete documents or fails to communicate decisions on time as orally prescribed by Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd.
8. Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd helps the candidate by advising and guiding for seeking admission for various courses, subject to the eligibility, performance and information furnished by the subscriber and does not guarantee any seat, admission to any course or institution.
9. Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd does not undertake liabilities for mistakes committed while filling up various forms and applications of the subscriber both online and offline. The subscriber shall be entirely responsible for all mistakes and errors committed therein even if filled by Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd as per subscriber request.
10. Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd is not bound by any verbal commitments made by any of its employee/s or representative/s. It shall not be held responsible for any such representation made and its consequences.
11. Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd subscription fee is inclusive of the listed services as per the subscribed package and detailed in the Service Delivery Schedule. Any amount payable to the Counseling Board / Authority if any such like; application fee, registration fee is not included and shall be payable by the subscriber directly.
12. The registration/subscription fee once paid shall not be refundable under any circumstances.
13. Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd after making all efforts, subject to requirements, eligibilities, preconditions, etc., as laid down by various medical councils, boards and authorities like like MCC, NMC, DGHS, NEET, NTA etc., fails to seek enrolment/seat/admission in the preferred institute/ state/course based on the eligibility and performance of the subscriber or if the subscriber chooses to terminate the services or opt out, Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd shall not be liable to refund any amount.
14. Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd reserves the rights to sue the subscriber if in case it is found out that the subscriber has played fraud, fabricated documents, furnished wrong and false information. In such cases, Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd shall terminate the subscription and the subscription fee paid shall be deemed to be forfeited in its favour.
15. All disputes of civil nature shall, arising out this service agreement, be referred to arbitration. In the event of any conflict, dispute or difference between the parties hereto on any matter in question, dispute or differences on any account shall be first referred to the senior management of the Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd for amicable settlement. If the same is not settled within fifteen (15) days of referring the same to the senior management, the same shall be referred and settled by a sole arbitrator mutually appointed by the parties, under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The sole arbitrator shall a person qualified and experienced in the subject matter of arbitration. The arbitration proceedings shall take place in English language. The seat of arbitration shall be at Bengaluru. The governing laws shall be Indian laws. The parties herein shall equally bear all costs associated with such arbitration process.
16. Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd has taken utmost care in preparation of the All India Counselling Guide, Medi-Book, Short List Your College, Stats And Analysis from various Government portals, any figures or data found to be incorrect is due to human error.
17. This service is valid for one academic year.
18. Regarding application & choice filling, the Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd team will assist through both online as well as offline as per your convenience through screen sharing or tele calling, with prior appointment through the support team in advance. Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd is not liable for the mistakes made by the candidate during the process of filling, and the Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd team won’t be addressing your queries door to door; in case there is any query the candidate shall take a prior appointment.
19. Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd will be sending the News & Updates regarding NEET and its counselling process on a regular basis through WhatsApp given by the candidate. Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd is not liable, if the candidate has not saved their Mentor’s number and the support team’s number for the updates given.
20. Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd will assist the candidates in providing the right information and provide a detailed list of documents required for the counselling process and verification as well as submitting them in correct format. Medico Pilot Pvt Ltd is not responsible for the arrangement of documents as well as from any third party.